- Reading my favourite bloggers online, an activity that I had had to cut down on in the last few months
- Sleeping as long and whenever I like
- Having some relaxed times with the Guy
- Watching TV and movies at home (we completed re-viewing the Lord of the Rings series this weekend, yay!)
- Partying! (Thanks to the Guy's terrific work team, us wallflower-and-dull-as-ditchwater types have been partying just about every week (If any of you are reading, you guys rock!))
- Spending a little more time with Friends of Children (to be honest, I haven't done a lot of this yet, but I mean to)
- Reading - thanks to kind friends and my last forage in Landmark (which is probably my most favourite place in all the world, except my own home), I still have a few unread books lying on top of my bookcase, and which I mean to savor slowly over the next few days.
What have you been doing?