First, the rules:
- People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
- Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by and continue this game by sending it to other people.
Now, we start.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Shock, to start with. Then I would probably wonder what had gone wrong. I'm not sure if betrayal here means physical, but to me a betrayal would be if my partner was hiding from me something I ought to know. If I felt I could trust him after that, we would try to mend things. If I felt we didn't know each other well enough any more, I would move on.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
One dream? To be able to sit at home and write - and hopefully, to be read.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Just one? On second thoughts, I'll just ignore them and move on.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
See 2 above. I would also go travelling around the world with the Guy. And buy a better car.
5. Will you you fall in love with your best friend?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I had always been eager to love. Being hurt over and over again took the shine off that. It was only after I found someone who loved me endlessly, unconditionally that I experienced the blissful blessedness of being truly loved.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
What does this mean, really, "waiting for someone"? I don't think I'd ever really wait for anyone. I'd live my life as I can. I would stop myself from hoping and dreaming too much to avoid setting myself up for disappointment. Besides, if my love would rather be elsewhere, I'd try to be happy for him.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Remain friends, if I can without hurting myself too much. If the pain is too great, I'd move away and try to forget him. If we stay friends and he later realises he would rather be with me, why not?
9. If you’d like to act with someone, who will it be? Your GF/BF or an actress/actor?
Not the Guy, definitely. It would be too distracting. Frankly, I'd be more concerned about my role and the story than about the other actors - it's a job, after all. You don't have to love your colleagues.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
Guilt. Things going badly at work.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
In the mirror? (I suppose they meant "how do you see yourself..." but hey, I'm answering what's asked.)
12. What’s your fear?
Failure. Discovering that I'm not really good at what I do and what I'd like to do.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
From my limited interaction with Aanchal, I'd say she's warm and friendly.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor, of course. We can always make more money.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Wonder what time it is. Then I usually reach out for the phone to check. Actually, when the Guy is here, I just reach out for him, and it spoils the first few minutes of my day if he's not lying next to me. Most of the time, I just wait till I have enough energy to scream and call for him to come and cuddle me into a nice mood.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I wouldn't give anything. I have made that mistake and regretted it. I would just be myself.
17. "If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?"
Well, that was the original question. I'm changing it to "Which idiot asked that question?"
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Do I look that dumb?
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Haven't I already answered this in 14 above?
20. List 6 people to tag.
Is this a question? Anyway, I tag the Guy, Banno, Grail, Emma, Pallavi and Cee Kay. I don't know how to make an offer they cannot refuse, so I'll just ask them politely.
Oh. do you really want this? I'm not much of a soul-barer :) More comfortable getting other's souls bared.
I liked two answers very much 16 - 'I would just be myself.', and 18 - 'Do I look that dumb?' LOL :)
Banno: I don't want to force it on you, but I would like to see your responses.
Indian Home Maker: Thanks!
My response here.
Stole this tag off you
Post a Comment