This blog has a somewhat different audience from a couple of years ago--or even from last year. So I thought I'd dig out some of my old posts that might interest you. I've even grouped them by category, that's how much I love you.
If you've been following the Voices in My Head, you might also like these short stories.
- The Peacock (I'm most proud of this one. And it got an encouraging comment from a blogger I've long admired.)
- A Silver Bag
- The Storyteller: Part 1 and Part 2
- A post on creating your resume, from 2009
- And one on preparing for interviews, from 2008
- And one from back in 2006 on two bosses I liked. I've been lucky in that regard: as friends know, I can't stop singing the praises of my current boss.
- What women want (hint: we don't all want the same thing)
- On women and financial freedom
- My experiences of sexual abuse
- My advice to husbands on how they can help their wives deal with their in-laws (the wives')
- And my advice to wives
- On women not taking their husbands' names
Books and Movies
How I felt about these pieces of culture (pop or otherwise):
More About Me
I wrote about how I dealt with money, as a kid and young adult living at home, as a business student and at my first job, at the beginning of my relationship with the Guy, and the last one, on being frugal.
So there. Check these out, and I hope you discover something you like!