"An ideal gift for all the Special Women in your life - Mother, Wife and Daughter.A perfect blend of luxury & lifestyle that will mark them to be the perfect host."
Look at the amazing layers of thought they managed to convey:
- Women don't read books. (This was from the "Book Club", remember? I vaguely remember registering to buy books sometime - which I probably didn't buy after all. But going by this, not only do we not read, we don't even buy books.)
- Or at least, the ones that do don't want dining sets.
- The special women in your life can only be "Mother, Wife and Daughter"(sic). Girlfriends, sisters, mothers-in-law, friends and any other women you know can of course, never be special.
- A dining set is the ideal gift for a woman.
- A dining set is only for women.
- The ideal gift for a woman is one that enables her to be a perfect host.
- Men don't want to be perfect hosts. (Or maybe they can get there without the help of the extra-special dining set?)
Did I miss any?
Edited on 27 April: The good news is that I just got that same piece of trash in my inbox again a few minutes ago. Doesn't seem to be working very well for them, does it? I bet they're wondering why.