- Read more. I've mostly been sticking to really light stuff like Agatha Christie's or "chick lit", because I'm too tired after work to do anything more serious. I never did get past that first chapter of The Second Sex.
- Rest more. I never seem to be getting enough sleep these days. I go through most of the day wishing I could get in a nap.
- Learn to cook properly. I'm bored of my limited repertoire. But this is something I can only start when the Guy is back to appreciate it.
- Take care of my skin and hair. I need a pedicure. A haircut. And when was the last time I put on a face pack?
- Finish up all my pending errands. As of now I remember them, feel guilty and move on. I guess I'll just keep doing that till the Guy's back and takes care of them for me. (But seriously, it's not any less work - housework and errands - for one person instead of two, and I have one person less to do it.)
- Write. Apart from the stray blogging, emails to the Guy, and what my work requires, I haven't done any writing in months.
- Exercise. I want to get healthier - and looking better wouldn't hurt.
If I haven't done any of this while the Guy's away, how am I ever going to find time when he's back?