The bag itself is a smart and sexy Jane Shilton (that I had qualms buying, as it's leather, but the non-leather bags weren't nice at all!).
List of contents:
- My mobile phone (a cheap Nokia in red and grey)
- A handkerchief
- A paper tissue
- A tube of Himalaya lip balm
- Some photocopies with details of my last month's salary at my previous employer's (that I need to fill up a form that I've been putting off filling up)
- A blue bandana that I've had for three years
- My wallet, which contains money, three debit cards, a couple of passport size photographs of me and the Guy (for practical reasons, not romantic ones), my PAN card and driving license, and stray lists
- A lavender-coloured comb that I've had for I-don't-know-how-many-years
- One pack of Lotus sunscreen
- One pack of Fresh Ones wet tissues
- One vial of perfume called Blue Lady, a gift from a friend of the Guy
- One bottle of Bath & Body Works wild honeysuckle body lotion, that the Guy had brought back from his travels last year (and that I've used sparingly to make it last longer - as you can tell)
- A business card from my first full-time job, three years ago (no idea why)
- A sanitary napkin
- My set of house keys
And that's it! Not a lot, is there?
I suspect the point of the exercise is to guess about my personality from the contents of my handbag (actually, I suspect it has no point, but let's pretend otherwise), so make your way to the comments box!