- My odes to my friends Effe and Lipika. Effe is now a newly-wed bride, and Lipika - I have found my Lipika again, thanks to Orkut!
- My gratitude at having the opportunity to be involved in a cause I care about
- My take on reservations for education
- My words for Blank Noise
- My sorrow at the violence in my Assam
- My shame at not having a flag to celebrate Independence Day with. Another Republic Day has come and gone, and I haven't got around to getting one yet...
- Musings on my name, inspired by a fellow-blogger naming his daughter after me
- How I acquired my vegetarianism and my atheism
- Some words on my disquiet at lacking the courage to do what I want to
- My determination to exorcise the demons of my past
- My words on romantic guys
- The difficulty of having to go through an entire day without exchanging words with the Guy. While he was away for a month, it was this one day when he was travelling and we couldn't talk or email that was most difficult.
- My words on midnight rambles
- My pleasure at a monsoon shower
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Finally! 100 posts in nearly two years - that seems pretty slow. But this year's resolution is to be more regular with writing, so keep coming back! For now, I leave you with my favourite pieces of the 100...
Posted by Unmana at 12:09 pm
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I came here through Anumita's blog. Congratulations on your 100 and all the best with being regular with your writing. I think it's a few notches easier than being regular with exercise. (Or that's been my experience.)
Thank you, both.
Mukta, I think I agree. I have been irregular with writing but haven't completely given it up yet! ;-)
Post a Comment